The training course is run one day per week for 8 weeks plus exam day from 10 to 4pm.
ITEC Nail Technology will cover the syllabus:
- Unit 600 Health and Safety
- Unit 804 Manicure
- Unit 805 Pedicure
- Unit 812 Nail Art
- Unit 818 Client Care and Communication in Beauty Related Business
- Unit 819 Working in the Beauty Related Industries
- Unit 820 Provide and Maintain Nail Enhancements in one of the Following:
- Gel System/Liquid and Powder Acrylic
Areas covered in your training course.
Introduction to the Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Nail
- Health and Safety for Nail Technicians
- Nail Diseases and Disorders
- Client Care
- Application and Blending of the Nail Extension
- French nail application
- Naturel nail overlay
- Nail art
- Removal and Maintenance of Nail Extension
- After Care and Homecare Advice for Nail Maintenance
A Theory examination and Practical Exam by an external examiner from ITEC.
This Fee includes the Following:
- Full Kit for Nail Enhancement
- 36 Watt UV Lamp
- Exam Fees
ITEC Certificate TESG (technical support grant available worth €500)
How to apply for grant: Client must be in the social welfare system. Client must go directly to social welfare office and apply for the grant stating the qualification and course provider: ITEC Level 3 Airbrush makeup . Course provider Ciara Flanagan limited.
You will receive a application form and must sign the last paragraph on the second page and print name and date then send to Plushbeauty unit 7/8 racefield centre father Russell road dooradoyle limerick