The training course is run one day per week for 8 weeks plus exam day from 10 to 4pm.
ITEC Nail Technology will cover the syllabus:
- Unit 600 Health and Safety
- Unit 804 Manicure
- Unit 805 Pedicure
- Unit 812 Nail Art
- Unit 818 Client Care and Communication in Beauty Related Business
- Unit 819 Working in the Beauty Related Industries
- Unit 820 Provide and Maintain Nail Enhancements in one of the Following:
- Gel System/Liquid or Powder Acrylic
Areas covered in your training course.
Introduction to the Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Nail
- Health and Safety for Nail Technicians
- Nail Diseases and Disorders
- Client Care
- Application and Blending of the Nail Extension
- French nail application
- Natural nail overlay
- Nail art
- Removal and Maintenance of Nail Extension
- After Care and Homecare Advice for Nail Maintenance
A Theory examination and Practical Exam by an external examiner from ITEC.
This Fee includes the Following:
- Full Kit for Nail Enhancement
- 36 Watt UV Lamp
- Exam Fees
ITEC Certificate TESG (technical support grant available worth €500)
How to apply for grant: Client must be in the social welfare system. Client must go directly to social welfare office and apply for the grant stating the qualification and course provider: ITEC Level 2 Nail Technology . Course provider Ciara Flanagan limited.
You will receive a application form and must sign the last paragraph on the second page and print name and date then send to Plushbeauty unit 7/8 racefield centre father Russell road dooradoyle limerick once we sent back completed file please wait for approval and contact us as soon your are approved. Approval form cannot be used as a deposit